Cables Plus Wire
- Conductor Construction: Is soft drawn bare copper meeting the requirements of ASTM specifications B-3 and B-8. Gauge sizes 18 thru 8 have stranded conductors.
- The insulation is of high quality polyvinylchloride (PVC) for systems applications of up to 150 volts and conductor temperatures up to 60 C.
- Application: Suitable for use in direct burial landscape and lighting applications, low voltage landscape lighting systems.
- Conductor: Soft drawn bare copper ( ATMS specs B-3 and
B-8 ). Stranded—18awg thru 8awg
- Insulation: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Temperature: 60 C
- Voltage: 150 v
- Cold Bend: The insulation shall not show any cracks when sample is bent around a 3x mandrel after being subjected to -25 C for four hours. Sunlight Resistant for outdoor lighting